Rolling Counter Doors secure openings above counters and other similar finished openings on interior and exterior walls. Feature smaller, more aesthetically pleasing guides, slats, brackets and hood than rolling doors; can fully close to the floor when compact door components are desired. Also called shutters.
Begley Counter Shutters work well in:
- Service Window Openings
- Hospitality/Public Space
- Educational Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
Openings up to 21′ wide or 10′ high standard construction.
Concealed tubular motors provide a solution for strict dimensional limitations around the header or aesthetic requirements that lend themselves to its smaller, compact design. Standard motor, hand crank, or push-up designs also available based on size and weight.
Materials and Finishes:
Curtains available in #18 B & S gauge or extruded .055″ aluminum with clear or color anodized finish, 22 gauge galvanized steel with exclusive GalvaNex™ finish in light gray or 22 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. SpectraShield® Powder Coating optional.
Features and Benefits
- Q/S Program – Cornell can manufacture and ship most standard counter doors in one to two weeks.
- Size Flexibility – each unit is built to exact opening size requirements.
- Compact Storage – curtain stores in an overhead coil that is totally supported by the side guides.
- Low Life Cycle Cost – rugged construction and commercial quality materials assure long life.
- Maintenance – little to none.
- Repairs – job records are retained and parts are readily available.